Your Tucson Chiropractor: First Chiropractic
With over 30 years of experience, at First Chiropractic we pride ourselves on being a top Tucson chiropractor who puts our patient’s needs first. With six convenient locations we can work around your schedule, and because we work with a wide range of insurance companies, we offer auto and work injury care for no out of pocket cost for most patients.
At First Chiropractic, we offer a wide range of treatment methods to help relieve physical problems and improve your movement so you can live a fuller, more active life. If you haven’t seen a chiropractor before, we can walk you through the process and explain the various techniques that have a proven record of effectiveness for relieving pain and improving function. Our trained staff will ensure your comfort and convenience.
Your Tuscon chiropractor at First Chiropractic Tucson takes pride in providing pain relief with convenience and coverage that puts you first.
- Providing quality chiropractic care in Tucson with over 30 years of experience treating; Back Pain, Neck Pain, Migraine Headaches, Sciatica, Arthritis, Whiplash & many other symptoms.
- We have helped thousands recover from their Auto Accident or On-The-Job Injury. Accident Victims pay $0 out of pocket for care provided at First Chiropractic.
- Our Tuscon Chiropractors are Preferred Providers for all major health insurance plans. This allows us to bill your insurance. All major insurance plans accepted.
- We offer same day appointments available at all locations.
- All our locations have on-site X-rays that are read by a certified radiologist.
- Several therapy options available that include: electro-stimulation, inter-segmental traction, ultra sound, and rehabilitation exercise programs. More therapy options allow our Chiropractors to use the most effective treatment for your condition.
- We have a network of health professionals that can provide additional medical services. Our network includes orthopedic surgeons, medical doctors, neurologists, certified radiologists, MRI’s, and CT scans.
- We Speak Spanish.
- Affordable Care Act compliant. We keep your information confidential and secure.
At First Chiropractic in Tuscon Your Convenience is Key
We have flexible schedules & six convenient locations throughout Tucson. At our Chiropractic Clinics, you will never have to deal with the hassle of an inconvenient medical appointment.
How Can a Chiropractor Help?
Neck and back injuries are a common result of on-the-job and auto accidents. Chiropractic techniques are particularly effective at relieving these types of injuries. Chiropractors use hands-on spinal manipulation and other alternative treatments to align the body’s musculoskeletal structure. This helps enable the body to heal itself without the need of surgery or medication.
Chiropractors can help accident injuries by:
- Restoring movement lost after the accident.
- Overcome weakness & enhance muscle tone.
- Speed up overall recovery time.
- Diminish chronic and recurring conditions.
Chiropractic care has helped thousands of accidents victims recover from injuries. It can significantly reduce the patient’s pain and help them quickly and fully return to their normal daily activities
Covered Auto Injury and Work-Related Injury Chiropractic Care
If you have an injury from an auto accident we will work with your insurance company to ensure you receive appropriate treatment with the goal of helping you return to an active, pain-free life. Work injuries are another problem where fast recovery can be critical. Whether you have whiplash, back pain, or other work related injury, our experienced chiropractors work to relieve your pain and work with your insurance. Most of our patients pay no out-of-pocket cost for auto and work injury care.
Over 30 Years of Experience
At First Chiropractic in Tucson we have been relieving pain for over 30 years. We have worked with countless auto accident injury victims, chronic pain sufferers, and those who suffer from a wide variety of other physical ailments. We pride ourselves on providing convenient and expert chiropractic care.
Our Tucson Chiropractor Accepts Attorney Liens
First Chiropractic accepts attorney liens. In addition, we have a network of health professionals and specialists that can provide additional services on a lien. This network includes orthopedic surgeons, medical doctors, neurologists, certified radiologists, MRI's and CT scans.
Some Symptoms We Treat
Below are a list of some common injuries we treat. For more information about how chiropractic care may be able to help you, contact us at one of our convenient locations.
- Auto Injuries
- Back Pain
- Foot Problems
- Headaches Migraines
- Herniated Discs
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerves
- Senior Health
- Shoulder & Arm Pain
- Athletic Injuries
- Women’s Health
- Other Symptoms
Our 6 Tucson Locations
At First Chiropractic, caring for our patients is our highest priority. That’s why we offer locations throughout the city of Tucson to make sure our patients can receive care when they need it. Because of our many locations we can usually offer same-day appointments to our patients. In addition, all of our locations have on-site x-ray capabilities, and our x-rays are read by a registered radiologist. We accept a broad range of insurance carriers, and auto and work injury patients pay nothing out of pocket. We also speak Spanish (Se Habla Español) and are Affordable Care Act compliant. You can rest assured knowing all of your information is confidential and secure at our facilities.
8560 E 22nd St # 100
1801 S Alvernon Way #107
225 E Valencia Rd #130
1325 W St Mary’s Road
4229 W Ina Rd # 101
1435 W Prince Road
Make First Chiropractic Your Tucson Chiropractor
We can provide a variety of treatments to help relieve pain and restore function, including chiropractic adjustment, rehabilitative exercise, electro-stimulation, inter-segmental traction and ultrasound therapy. If you are experiencing weakness, lack of flexibility, poor coordination or chronic pain, contact us at one of our six locations for an appointment to learn how chiropractic care can help.