Your Tuscon Chiropractor: First Chiropractic
Your Tuscon Chiropractor at First Chiropractic takes pride in providing pain relief with convinence and coverage that puts you first.
- Providing quality chiropractic care in Tucson with over 30 years of experience treating; Back Pain, Neck Pain, Migraine Headaches, Sciatica, Arthritis, Whiplash & many other symptoms.
- We have helped thousands recover from their Auto Accident or On-The-Job Injury. Accident Victims pay $0 out of pocket for care provided at First Chiropractic.
- Our Tuscon Chiropractors are Preferred Providers for all major health insurance plans. This allows us to bill your insurance. All major insurance plans accepted.
- We offer same day appointments available at all locations.
- All our locations have on-site X-rays that are read by a certified radiologist.
- Several therapy options available that include: electro stimulation, inter segmental traction, ultra sound, and rehabilitation exercise programs. More therapy options allow our Chiropractors to use the most effective treatment for your condition.
- We have a network of health professionals that can provide additional medical services. Our network includes orthopedic surgeons, medical doctors, neurologists, certified radiologists, MRI’s, and CT scans.
- We Speak Spanish.
- Affordable Care Act compliant. We keep your information confidential and secure.
At First Chiropractic in Tuscon Your Convenience is Key
We have flexible schedules & six convenient locations throughout Tucson. At our Chiropractic Clinics, you will never have to deal with the hassle of an inconvenient medical appointment.
Symptoms We Treat
- Auto Injuries
- Back Pain
- Foot Problems
- Headaches Migraines
- Herniated Discs
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerves
- Senior Health
- Shoulder & Arm Pain
- Athletic Injuries
- Women’s Health
- Other Symptoms
AUTO ACCIDENT & ON-THE-JOB INJURY
INSURANCE PAYS 100% OF THE COST OF CARE AT FIRST CHIROPRACTIC
How can a chiropractor help?
Neck and back injuries are a common result of on-the-job and auto accidents. Chiropractic techniques are particularly effective at relieving these types of injuries. Chiropractors use hands-on spinal manipulation and other alternative treatments to align the body’s musculoskeletal structure. This helps enable the body to heal itself without the need of surgery or medication.
Chiropractors can help accident injuries by:
- Restoring movement lost after the accident.
- Overcome weakness & enhance muscle tone.
- Speed up overall recovery time.
- Diminish chronic and recurring conditions.
Chiropractic care has helped thousands of accidents victims recover from injuries. It can significantly reduce the patient’s pain and help them quickly and fully return to their normal daily activities.